These reports are FREE and contain very informative and helpful information for sellers. To receive any of the free Sellers real estate reports below, check the box next to the ones you would like, complete the short form below and the selected reports will be e-mailed to you instantly.
What to expect during the sale process
1. Finalize all repairs and improvements to prepare the home for “Show Status”.
2. Check with your tax advisor. Ask how your taxes will be affected when you sell your home. (especially for investment / secondary homes)
3. Review all listing details, paperwork, & photos.
4. Review Marketing Plan and Advertising Schedule.
5. Prepare for the first 2 weeks on the market to have the most activity.
6. Review and discuss contract offers “Points of interest”.
(Mortgage type, deposits, conveying items, closing date, and other provisions)
7. Sign Contract of your choice.
8. Hire Attorney to represent you during the closing process.
9. Schedule inspection with Buyers. (best if the seller is not present for inspection)
10. Review repair request from the buyers. (within 5 days of inspection)
11. Respond to repair request. (within 5 days of receiving)
12. Schedule appraisal.
13. Buyer’s mortgage company will submit a commitment letter prior to closing.
(Approx. 1-2 weeks prior to the closing date)
14. Don’t forget to pack and prepare for the moving date!
15. Call utility companies for ending bill date and final readings.
16. Schedule the buyer’s final walk thru the property. (day of closing)
17. Bring all keys to the closing table.
This is only a Guideline. Each individual Real Estate transaction is unique.