These reports are FREE and contain very informative and helpful information for buyers. To receive any of the free Buyers real estate reports below, check the box next to the ones you would like, complete the short form below and the selected reports will be e-mailed to you instantly.
What to expect during the buying process.
1. Receive a pre-approval letter from a Mortgage lender.
2. Review and sign a Buyer Representation Contract with Cathy Newlin.
3. Sit Down and review with Cathy your “wants and needs”.
(Where do you want to look, time frame, what is important to you)
4. Sign-up for daily email updates.
5. Review what is currently on the market in your desired area, price range and with desired features.
6. Make appointments with Cathy to visit properties.
7. Submit an offer on the home of your choice.
8. After contract is accepted, apply for the formal mortgage.
9. Select an attorney to represent you through the purchase process.
10. Schedule a home inspection. (Generally at the Buyer’s expense.)
11. Be present for home inspection.
12. Submit repair requests to the sellers. (within 5 calendar days)
13. Receive repair response from sellers (within 5 calendar days)
14. Don’t forget to pack and prepare for moving day!
15. Purchase homeowners insurance. Proof of insurance is needed prior to the closing date.
16. Mortgage lender will schedule the appraisal.
17. Forward Mortgage commitment to the sellers.
18. Schedule closing date and time with the attorney’s office.
19. Call utility companies to establish service for the day of entry. Don’t forget to file a change of address with the post office.
20. Schedule a final walk through of the property. (receive property in same condition and check that repaired list is complete)
This is only a guideline to be helpful. Each individual real estate transaction is unique.